5,606,151 Members 34,384 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Bye Bye Whatsapp Welcome Telegram

Tip us?

xroy08
Old
(Last edited by xroy08; 30th January 2014 at 04:44 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Phone [APP] Bye Bye Whatsapp Welcome Telegram

Now Introducing new app called TELEGRAM with highspeed msg delivering capable of send files upto 1GB and also it features to share word and powerpoint files........ group capacity 200 people.

Download Link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gram.messenger

Telegram is a messaging app with a focus on speed and security. Itís superfast, simple and free.
With Telegram, you can create group chats with up to 200 people so you can stay connected with everyone at once. Plus, you can share videos up to 1GB, send multiple photos from the web, and forward any media you receive in an instant. All your messages are in the cloud, so you can easily access them from any of your devices.
For those interested in maximum privacy, we've added Secret Chats, featuring end-to-end encryption to ensure that a message can only be read by its intended recipient. When it comes to Secret Chats, nothing is logged on our servers and you can automatically program the messages to self-destruct from both devices so there is never any record of it.
We built Telegram to make messaging safe again so you can take back your right to privacy.
Why Switch to Telegram?
FAST: Telegram is the fastest messaging app on the market because it uses a decentralized infrastructure with data centers positioned around the globe to connect people to the closest possible server.
SECURE: Security flaws in popular apps like WhatsApp have gotten a lot of bad press recently, so we made it our mission to provide the best security on the market.
CLOUD STORAGE: Never lose your data again! Telegram offers free unlimited cloud storage for all your Telegram messages and media that you can securely access from multiple devices.
GROUP CHAT & SHARING: With Telegram, you can form large group chats (up to 100 members), quickly share gigabyte size videos, and send all the photos you want to friends.
RELIABLE: Built to deliver your messages in the minimum bytes possible, Telegram is the most reliable messaging system ever made. It even works on the weakest mobile connections!
100% FREE & NO ADS: Telegram is free and will always be free. We do not plan to sell ads or introduce subscription fees.
PRIVACY: We take your privacy very seriously and will never give third parties access to your data!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xroy08 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

patelsankit
Old
Thanks Meter 2
For whatsapp we are useing 2line whatsapp, can find same feature for telegram?

Sent from my A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to patelsankit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Captain Droid
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Replacing whats app with something else is now impossible . . . . lets try anyways

Sony Xperiaô ION(LT28h)
Android Version - JB 4.1.2
Kernel - Stock Kernel + CWM + TWRP
Tweaks - init.d + build.prop
Bootloader Status - Un-Locked
Firmware - PureION | Kitkat Feeling | V2.5 Build - 6.2.B.0.211

Hit Thanks, If i Helped you

* Do not be afraid to ask dumb questions; they are easier to handle than dumb mistakes *

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Droid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xroy08
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Droid View Post
Replacing whats app with something else is now impossible . . . . lets try anyways
yeah i know.....
just like bbm people wants to use new thing

Gabrieljbl
Old
Thanks Meter 45
It's a copy, with different colors hahaha

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Previous phones: Xperia X10, Xperia Arc S
Current phone: Xperia S
Rom: 4.4.2 Carbon

Rajeev
Old
Thanks Meter 4127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrieljbl View Post
It's a copy, with different colors hahaha

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
No Its better than Whatsapp. You can send apk files, and any blah blah through this app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rajeev For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SSyar
Old
Thanks Meter 15
i uninstalled it a month ago.,, it was pathetic by then.,, msgs were not always sending and receiving ..,
dont know how much its been improved

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app
K750 > K770 > G705 > XPERIA X10 > XPERIA neo > XPERIA S {Stock-JB-0.211, Black, Rooted, Locked BL}

Rajeev
Old
Thanks Meter 4127
@SSyar no its fyn now.. No more problems.. Its faster now

mm3omar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
i think we should give it a try

Gabrieljbl
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev View Post
No Its better than Whatsapp. You can send apk files, and any blah blah through this app
Yeah I found out that later! now I keep it! tanhk you!

Previous phones: Xperia X10, Xperia Arc S
Current phone: Xperia S
Rom: 4.4.2 Carbon

Tags
powepoint, telegram, whatsapp, word