Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

i am stuck at boot logo in viper rom sense 5

OP onkar0027

29th January 2014, 04:25 AM   |  #11  
sdamark's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fountain Hills, AZ.
Thanks Meter: 267
 
388 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzephi

There is no compatible win8 drivers for HTC. Run a Linux distro or downgrade to Win 7 or older

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Not true. I'm afraid you are misinformed.
I've unlocked all 4 DNA's that I've had on a Windows 8.0 - 64 bit machine.
First one with Jcase's original exploit. Second with Supercid and HTCDev unlock. Third and fourth with Moonshine.
If you're on Windows 8.0, downloading PDANet will install the correct drivers.

Windows 8.1 however, broke the Fastboot drivers.

Hope this helps

As always, have fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to sdamark For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th January 2014, 08:29 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdamark

Not true. I'm afraid you are misinformed.
I've unlocked all 4 DNA's that I've had on a Windows 8.0 - 64 bit machine.
First one with Jcase's original exploit. Second with Supercid and HTCDev unlock. Third and fourth with Moonshine.
If you're on Windows 8.0, downloading PDANet will install the correct drivers.

Windows 8.1 however, broke the Fastboot drivers.

Hope this helps

As always, have fun.

yep I tried pdanet ... still not recognizes windows only reads my phone when I am in recovery and adb sideload can I push boot.img using adb sideload
29th January 2014, 09:56 AM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 788
 
1,803 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
If you're on 8.1 I believe you need to use the naked drivers... It was featured on xda a month or so ago I think

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jamiethemorris For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th January 2014, 05:32 PM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiethemorris

If you're on 8.1 I believe you need to use the naked drivers... It was featured on xda a month or so ago I think

Sent from my Droid DNA using Tapatalk

Yipeee done .... I used my friend's pc he had win 8 flash boot was successfull

Thank you all
The Following User Says Thank You to onkar0027 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2014, 05:41 AM   |  #15  
sdamark's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fountain Hills, AZ.
Thanks Meter: 267
 
388 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onkar0027

Yipeee done .... I used my friend's pc he had win 8 flash boot was successfull

Thank you all

Awesome my friend. I knew that you would figure it out.

Enjoy...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes