Bricked Phone

OP Julio209

30th January 2014, 05:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Ok so I tried to flash a new rom and image onto my phone and well unfortunately now I can't enter recovery or do anything really. I still have access to the bootloader but nothing else. I have tried to factory reset my phone and that didn't work. The rom I was coming from was the latest viper one with Clockwork Recovery and I was going to the latest android revolution with twrp. I really have no idea what else I can do. Please help. Oh yeah I should mention my computer is not playing well with adb currently
Last edited by Julio209; 30th January 2014 at 05:58 AM. Reason: more information
30th January 2014, 09:18 AM   |  #2  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 13

43 posts
More
Reflash recovery via fastboot --> fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.img
Enter recovery.
Flash the ROM
30th January 2014, 09:22 AM   |  #3  
Flag Impruneta
Thanks Meter: 20

76 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio209

Ok so I tried to flash a new rom and image onto my phone and well unfortunately now I can't enter recovery or do anything really. I still have access to the bootloader but nothing else. I have tried to factory reset my phone and that didn't work. The rom I was coming from was the latest viper one with Clockwork Recovery and I was going to the latest android revolution with twrp. I really have no idea what else I can do. Please help. Oh yeah I should mention my computer is not playing well with adb currently

It's not bricked you just have to reflash the recovery.

Go into the bootloader on your phone, then fastboot, and plug into your pc.

Download the last recovery TWRP. Open a command on the sdk fastboot folder:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery "recovery.img"
Where "recovery.img" stands for the name of the recovery downloaded.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread