Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,279 Members 52,128 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How are these battery stats?

Tip us?

junior_mafioso
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default How are these battery stats?

I was wondering what people thought of these battery stats. I consider these average for my normal day. I've gotten much better and much worse. Just looking for comparisons. And wondering if anyone had any advice that relates specifically to this phone. Ive done almost everything out there. At least as much as you can do running stock. I have frozen many apps. Disabled almost all non essestial settings. Display is less than 25%. Use app ops. Wake lock detector. Better battery stats. Turned off location on almost everything. The only thing I think hurts me is I have auto sync on many apps, mostly for social media. Mainly I want to know if people who have gone through the ringer trying to squeeze very bit of battery life out of their phones are experiencing similar battery life. I see so many people claiming crazy stats I want to know how they do it.
Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391061435836.jpg
Views:	1020
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	2548083   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391061452249.jpg
Views:	953
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	2548084  

celderic
Old
Thanks Meter 184
This is an average day for me of heavy internet browsing and just using my phone really. I am running stock mk2, although i have removed many apps. But i had 15% battery left after that days use.
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391065050509.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	2548146Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391065077076.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	2548148

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1,409

DONATE TO ME
@ OP.

Those battery stats are average for a normal every day user on stock. Custom ROMS and Kernels if you want super battery tweaking.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)

junior_mafioso
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
So off topic bc I'm a super noob.. I was wondering if you root your phone do you lose the ability to get carrier software updates?

XiphoneUzer
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by celderic View Post
This is an average day for me of heavy internet browsing and just using my phone really. I am running stock mk2, although i have removed many apps. But i had 15% battery left after that days use.
Attachment 2548146Attachment 2548148

OP, your Android OS is waaaaaaay too high. (try settings/connections/location services/ uncheck "use wireless networks) for a major difference.

junior_mafioso
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
He didnt start the post. I did. He was responding to my original question. Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to junior_mafioso For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

celderic
Old
Thanks Meter 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_mafioso View Post
So off topic bc I'm a super noob.. I was wondering if you root your phone do you lose the ability to get carrier software updates?

You can use wanam exposed to fake the system status as official instead of custom. But i prefer to use odin instead.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk