Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,383 Members 50,893 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Samsung Galaxy Note 3 CSC Change

Tip us?

lk5346
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Samsung Galaxy Note 3 CSC Change

Hi All

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 recently installed the stock kitkat 4.4.2 ROM from Poland everything is working fine but my region firmware is out now which is Malaysia.I try to flash the stock ROM the CSC doesn't change from xeo to xme it changes to xtc.i was wondering is it possible to change it back without root.

Thanks
Current Rom
PDA:N9005XXUENA6
CSC:N9005OXXENA5 (XEO)
New ROM
CSC:N9005OLBENA2 (XME)

cyberloner
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lk5346 View Post
Hi All

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 recently installed the stock kitkat 4.4.2 ROM from Poland everything is working fine but my region firmware is out now which is Malaysia.I try to flash the stock ROM the CSC doesn't change from xeo to xme it changes to xtc.i was wondering is it possible to change it back without root.

Thanks
Current Rom
CSC:N9005OXXENA5 (XEO)
New ROM
CSC:N9005OLBENA2 (XME)
same happen to me as well....

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1403

DONATE TO ME
Is it causing issues? If not I'd suggest leaving it for a while til Sammy roll out some more updates. Some of the regions, carriers etc are having issues.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lk5346
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Hi radicalisto

Thanks for your reply much appreciate it do you think when the next build of kitkat comes out i should be able to update it to my region? I'm not having any issues I just want be back on my official region firmware.

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1403

DONATE TO ME
Since it's not causing any problems currently, I'd wait a couple of weeks and see if the new updated roll out takes place. No real need to have Official region unless there is something Specific you need from it right now, short term it's OK, long term once KK settles etc you should be able to switch back with zero issues
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]