[Q] I think some help is needed in urgency and wisdom

Tip us?

MrPersonality
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Angry [Q] I think some help is needed in urgency and wisdom

Hi everyone

After a lot of reading i decided to install a ROM. Now i was able to try to but none of them worked, so i ve been trying now for 3 days. I think i did it all as stated in this forums, it launched but never go to really open the OS, used to get stuck at the motorola or nexus logos or what ever logo from the different ROMs i downloaded.
I was able to go back to the original ROM but today im not being able to do so...
What can i do? Im at recovery and im able to restore boot but at system it says:Error while restoring /system!

I had it backedup at pc so i have also removed the one at sd card and tried with the one from PC.

What can i do (that doesnt involve getting another phone)

mm166
Old
(Last edited by mm166; 30th January 2014 at 01:50 PM.)
Thanks Meter 35
You can try RSDLite to flash back stock ROM just be careful and flash right ROM, otherwise you can brick your phone. You can't flash custom ROMs with RSD.
Atrix HD Maxx SIM, BL: Unlocked
Tab 2
Don't have dropbox account yet? Sing up here and we both will earn extra 500mb.
Need free antivirus for Windows? I suggest Avast.
Great game deals here. <--- Use that link and you will get free $2 after first purchase above 2$.

MrPersonality
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm166 View Post
You can try RSDLite to flash back stock ROM just be careful and flash right ROM, otherwise you can brick your phone. You can't flash custom ROMs with RSD.
Attempting in 3..2..1..................

MrPersonality
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
It doesnt let me use decompress and flash... im decompressing and will see if there is an option to flash after that...

MrPersonality
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Ok my issue is that phone is not recognized by the RSD... i know update the drivers bla blaaa... how if its not recognized and the MDM needs the phone connected to be updated and in my country i know noone else with a damn Motorola phone... ideas ?

penser
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPersonality View Post
Ok my issue is that phone is not recognized by the RSD... i know update the drivers bla blaaa... how if its not recognized and the MDM needs the phone connected to be updated and in my country i know noone else with a damn Motorola phone... ideas ?
Boot the phone into bootloader/fastboot?
Devices:
LG G2 - Stock ATT 4.4.2

Atrix HD - Stock ATT 4.1.1

audit13
Old
Thanks Meter 271
You have an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed? I assume you have both since you were trying to install custom ROMs.

MrPersonality
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I have tried to the fastboot... im trying AP fastboot and theres where i am stuck right now.
Yes custome recovery and unlocked bootloader there. I had the phone moved to another couple of roms but the never loaded correctly so i went back to my original ROM, i tried a few other ROMs and none worked so this time i try to go back but it doesnt come back anymore...

kingatmos
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Try downloading PhilzAdvanced CWM Recovery. It is based off the latest CWM and should be able to flash your backups or ROMS. Maybe not your backups unless you made them with a CWM based recovery, but it should get you booted up.

MrPersonality
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingatmos View Post
Try downloading PhilzAdvanced CWM Recovery. It is based off the latest CWM and should be able to flash your backups or ROMS. Maybe not your backups unless you made them with a CWM based recovery, but it should get you booted up.
Is it possible to do that? I mean right now my phone only boots to fastboot you know... i may flash a rom (which didnt work with any from this forum neither with CM) but i cant install anything in my phone so... how can i do that?