FORUMS

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Xperia Z1 BRICKED via Flashtool

29th January 2014, 07:36 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hello. Anyone interested. Now let's try warranty in Poland. I sent my Z1 today and tomorrow or aftertomorrow i will get some information about what service will do.
 
 
29th January 2014, 07:45 PM |#2  
301stSpartan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore, India
Thanks Meter: 522
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbar555

Hello. Anyone interested. Now let's try warranty in Poland. I sent my Z1 today and tomorrow or aftertomorrow i will get some information about what service will do.

There's already a huge thread on this. Mods can probably close this thread.

Check here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2574764
29th January 2014, 07:50 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
..
Quote:
Originally Posted by 301stSpartan

There's already a huge thread on this. Mods can probably close this thread.

Check here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2574764

But there is about how to not brick your phoen. Mine post is short, simple and clear - what WE can expect in that case in Poland when we have warranty.
29th January 2014, 08:01 PM |#4  
301stSpartan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore, India
Thanks Meter: 522
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbar555

But there is about how to not brick your phoen. Mine post is short, simple and clear - what WE can expect in that case in Poland when we have warranty.

Well your post wasn't terribly clear on what your goal was. And if you read the other thread there is already a good amount of discussion on people's experiences taking it in for warranty for this same issue. Just saying you'll likely have better luck there where everyone is already discussing the issue
29th January 2014, 08:28 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 301stSpartan

Well your post wasn't terribly clear on what your goal was. And if you read the other thread there is already a good amount of discussion on people's experiences taking it in for warranty for this same issue. Just saying you'll likely have better luck there where everyone is already discussing the issue

I know every thread and i read every. And their posts was "by the way". Mine thread is straight about service answer.
30th January 2014, 02:49 PM |#6  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,659
 
Donate to Me
More
This thread is in good section so why not.
It doesn't bother anyone...

If you don't like it - just skip it...

I would like to know what's happening when you try to use your warranty, especially for Croatia (in my town, there's no Sony, only Tele2 and T-mobile) and I would really like to know experiences.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes