Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Danish Add-on Dictionary

OP Dakquart

30th January 2014, 03:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Hello!

I live in Denmark where we haven't got the Moto G yet. However i recently bought one in Germany with the .DE firmware.
I have discovered that the stock Andriod keyboard (AOSP) do not have Danish as an Add-on dictionary. I wondered if the .GB firmware has it since i have read people mention that the .GB had more language options.

My simple request; could one with .GB firmware see if they have Dansh Add-on dictionary?

Thanks in advance!
30th January 2014, 03:35 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 43
 
259 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakquart

Hello!

I live in Denmark where we haven't got the Moto G yet. However i recently bought one in Germany with the .DE firmware.
I have discovered that the stock Andriod keyboard (AOSP) do not have Danish as an Add-on dictionary. I wondered if the .GB firmware has it since i have read people mention that the .GB had more language options.

My simple request; could one with .GB firmware see if they have Dansh Add-on dictionary?

Thanks in advance!

What if you downloaded the Google keyboard from the playstore ?
30th January 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieranc88

What if you downloaded the Google keyboard from the playstore ?

Not accessible for my device in Denmark..
30th January 2014, 03:58 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 43
 
259 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakquart

Not accessible for my device in Denmark..

Here you go http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2312179
30th January 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieranc88

Here you go http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2312179

Thanks for the help! Now i can spell properly.

[SOLVED]
30th January 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 43
 
259 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakquart

Thanks for the help! Now i can spell properly.

[SOLVED]


er du velkommen
The Following User Says Thank You to kieranc88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes