Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

downgrade hboot 2.00.0002 to 0.98.00000 with HTCDEV unlock

OP Behy

30th January 2014, 10:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Esfahan
Thanks Meter: 0
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
hi
i unlock my phone with htcdev.com and flash costom rom 4.3
but when i turn on phone wifi and bluetooth not work.
Please guide me to donwngrade from 2.00.0002 to 0.98.0000 for s-off
other threats about this problem not soppurt. please in this thread guid me.
30th January 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #2  
jmcclue's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,401
 
3,614 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behy

hi
i unlock my phone with htcdev.com and flash costom rom 4.3
but when i turn on phone wifi and bluetooth not work.
Please guide me to donwngrade from 2.00.0002 to 0.98.0000 for s-off
other threats about this problem not soppurt. please in this thread guid me.

Did u flash the boot.img via fastboot after u flashed the rom?

With s-on, steps required are -

Full wipe in recovery (that goes for everyone)

Flash rom

Boot into fastboot and flash boot.img
(fastboot flash boot boot.img)

Reboot
30th January 2014, 11:35 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Esfahan
Thanks Meter: 0
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue

Did u flash the boot.img via fastboot after u flashed the rom?

With s-on, steps required are -

Full wipe in recovery (that goes for everyone)

Flash rom

Boot into fastboot and flash boot.img
(fastboot flash boot boot.img)

Reboot

i do all steps.
i want downgrade for s-off and update radio
30th January 2014, 05:56 PM   |  #4  
jmcclue's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,401
 
3,614 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behy

i do all steps.
i want downgrade for s-off and update radio

2 posts below this post is......

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1399331


And for everything else......

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1146601
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes