5,598,657 Members 39,422 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Indonesia Kitkat OTA Available

Tip us?
 
nlatifolia
Old
(Last edited by nlatifolia; 28th January 2014 at 08:28 AM.)
#1  
nlatifolia's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 146
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Malang, Indonesia

 
DONATE TO ME
Wink Indonesia Kitkat OTA Available

Indonesia Kitkat OTA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-28-14-31-01.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	2544006   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-01-28-15-20-05.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	119.2 KB
ID:	2544007  
 
andremagis
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2005
Question Looks like the same with the Russian version

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlatifolia View Post
Indonesia Kitkat OTA
Sama persis dengan yg sy donlot versi Russia 2 hari lalu ternyata. berarti ga usah install lagi ya yang versi Indonesia?
It looks the same with KitKat Russian version that I've downloaded couple days ago. It means that I don't need to install the Indonesian version, right?
Andremagis
 
nlatifolia
Old
(Last edited by nlatifolia; 28th January 2014 at 01:22 PM.)
#3  
nlatifolia's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 146
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Malang, Indonesia

 
DONATE TO ME
Beda CSC, entar kalo ada OTA update situ harus nunggu OTA dari region Rusia.

Differ in CSC, you need to get OTA from Russia if you flashed Russian firmware.
 
hillzx
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 83
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlatifolia View Post
Beda CSC, entar kalo ada OTA update situ harus nunggu OTA dari region Rusia.
ga usah pakai OTA update jg ga masyalah bos, install pakai odin bebas pilih mau versi yg mana aja dari sini
 
malybru
Old
#5  
malybru's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 9235
Posts: 13,481
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: London

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlatifolia View Post
Beda CSC, entar kalo ada OTA update situ harus nunggu OTA dari region Rusia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillzx View Post
ga usah pakai OTA update jg ga masyalah bos, install pakai odin bebas pilih mau versi yg mana aja dari sini
Mod Edit

@[OP]

It is OK to post in your language , but you MUST offer an English translation .

Thank you

malybru
Forum Moderator
 
hillzx
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 83
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillzx View Post
ga usah pakai OTA update jg ga masyalah bos, install pakai odin bebas pilih mau versi yg mana aja dari sini

using odin, you don't need to waiting for OTA update, just install any version you want from here


Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
kusumalaga
Old
#7  
kusumalaga's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 280
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Jakarta
It's the same with the earlier Russian release. But changing the csc according to your region might be useful. Can someone uploaded the Odin flashable Indonesian region csc here please?

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app
 
aleca
Old
#8  
aleca's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 4
Join Date: Jan 2012
How about sdcard? No issue? If you use other file explorer app, can copy, paste or delete file from sd card?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
 
nlatifolia
Old
#9  
nlatifolia's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 146
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Malang, Indonesia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleca View Post
How about sdcard? No issue? If you use other file explorer app, can copy, paste or delete file from sd card?

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
I guess that is everyone problem from every region as it is official changes made by Google itself so it is definitely affecting everyone, the only way to solve the problem is either you root your phone or wait for each app developer to update their app. Kitkat is still new, app developers I bet are currently made their effort patching their apps. So just patiently wait or root.
 
pikwan80
Old
#10  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 94
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Surabaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlatifolia View Post
I guess that is everyone problem from every region as it is official changes made by Google itself so it is definitely affecting everyone, the only way to solve the problem is either you root your phone or wait for each app developer to update their app. Kitkat is still new, app developers I bet are currently made their effort patching their apps. So just patiently wait or root.

Thank U everyone for Info

Terima Kasih untuk infonya semua.

Gong Xi Gong Xi

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...