Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,145 Members 44,651 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from Ohh_Trenton: Moved to the new Alliance thread with Beanstown106

【ROM】AllianceRom | MJ9 | Stable | Beautiful

Tip us?

kdizzleh85
Old
(Last edited by kdizzleh85; 30th January 2014 at 04:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 640
Some more N3 apks maybe. Maybe we can get a some blue or a blue theme. I have a few I made for 4.1.2 if ya want also. I will start porting this weekend hopefully if class allows. Thanks again for the rom. No issues here

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
kdizzleh@gmail.com
Team nocturnal member
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted
TeamNocturnal____TeamNocturnal____TeamNocturnal___ _TeamNocturnal____TeamNocturnal____TeamNocturnal__ __TeamNocturnal___TeamNocturnal____TeamNocturnal
The Following User Says Thank You to kdizzleh85 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bambamishere
Old
Thanks Meter 84
How do I get all color apps Icons back?
Current Phone:Galaxy Note II VZW
Rom = MeanBean Reborn , Sophisticated Rom , AOKP::i605 , TrentsROM B8, PARANOIDANDROlD , OmniRom, [4.4.4 ] [i605] [Unofficial Aokp] [Sabermod, R3Ds.PORT.S5.v3.0.BLK.ROM-i605
The Following User Says Thank You to bambamishere For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Thanks Meter 13,809
Thread closed. Per OP request. But, @Ohh_Trenton asked to post the following from him....

Awe shucks, you guys for sure made it hard for me to close this down! Really makes it worth it especially the amount of time spent into working on it. I am very glad you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed working on it. Buuuuut I never said there wouldn't be a black and white themed version once we release B23......

Until next time we meet, go here for everything
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2032447
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
alliance, black, touchwiz, trenton, verizon
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe