Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dear All i am new on this forum but i love the answers from all people here , today i register my self and ask the issue of my own set , yesterday i bought HTC velocity used set from Local market , i simply checked evrything there with HTC code, and run all test , just the cell was not charged so guy put in on charge and show me the charging that its charging and i pay him took the cell .. but when i came home , i charged it all night and it completed finally after 7 8 hours , but i observe the battery is going down quickly after some mins and i can see the dropping % while using it . hardly in 2 to 3 hours the whole battery gets till end .

i went back him and told him he said its battery issue and will give me another battery tomorrow . i show this set to one another guy in market he said its short circuit from inside 5% approx thats why no other battery will also work . all batteries will behave same . but the Shop guy from whom i bought said its battery problem i will give u another.

so now i am confused what is Right . let me tell u some points i face. when i close set and open back . the battery goes up like 10% and then again it comes down after some mins . what is this issue? is it Cell hardware issue or battery issue??

Andriod Asssitant App sometimes show Battery portion whole red , instead the battery is charged . and sometimes it shows proper Green Portion with Red.. why it stucks on battery portion only???

other Problem , i Swtich off Auto Sync , Brightness , and all other things which eat battery btu behavior is still same ! No Difference , the Battery % goes down every min or 2 min without any use.

yesterday night the battery Eat 45% wwhole night on Stand by . pelase Suggest what should i do???? is it hardware fault? or battery Fault?

waiting for your reply
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread