XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

USB not recognize after boot loop USB Debugging unable

Tip us?

onebluemidnight
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Question USB not recognize after boot loop USB Debugging unable

My friend is not a techie as me and he asked me to fix his phone... it keeps on rebooting and when i am trying to reflash via odin the odin didn't recognized the phone. I had installed kies and other drivers for this. How can i reflash this Samsung Galaxy Ace if i didn't enable the USB Debugging mode on the settings?

onebluemidnight
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
up for today

The Iron Man
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebluemidnight View Post
My friend is not a techie as me and he asked me to fix his phone... it keeps on rebooting and when i am trying to reflash via odin the odin didn't recognized the phone. I had installed kies and other drivers for this. How can i reflash this Samsung Galaxy Ace if i didn't enable the USB Debugging mode on the settings?
I don't get it how can you enable USB debugging when your phone always reboots.

cyb3rillusi0n
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Goto download mode by pressing power and home button in switch off condition and then flash via odin.

ardjoena.shakti
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyb3rillusi0n View Post
Goto download mode by pressing power and home button in switch off condition and then flash via odin.
I have same problem about it. I was tried but it was did nothing. The external memory is detected but the internal isnt. I was tried to update ADB driver via windows update but it is useless. Nothing happen again. So would you like to show to me another ways? thanks

Viper The Ripper
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by onebluemidnight View Post
Wrong section mate ...

You must read rules before posting nothing, so the next time go to Q&A THREAD

Thank you for understanding it