Post Reply

[Q] ROM SOS SOS galaxy s4 att

OP zohar2avi

27th January 2014, 04:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
hello

i have att galaxy s4 MK2 i root it and have su and su checker everything working...
now i am trying to instal room i downloaded the twrp and its not working or maby i dont know what i am doing...
pleas i need halp some tipe of guide that will show step by step how to rom my galaxy s4.

any rom is good i cant handle att rom....

pleas any guide how to rom...
thank u
27th January 2014, 06:05 AM   |  #2  
ted77usa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Fog City
Thanks Meter: 3,785
 
2,354 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Donate to Me
More
Angry
Check my thread. ... | ★ MK2 ★ FULL ODIN TAR FILES ★ MK2 ★ | ★ UNBRICKED ★ Jan.25.2014 ★ | and on last page post #50 I added useful links ....Good luck. ...

Swyped from MK2 Dark Venom SS Edition
Last edited by ted77usa; 27th January 2014 at 06:22 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ted77usa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th January 2014, 06:08 AM   |  #3  
DeadlySin9's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 635
 
1,265 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zohar2avi

hello

i have att galaxy s4 MK2 i root it and have su and su checker everything working...
now i am trying to instal room i downloaded the twrp and its not working or maby i dont know what i am doing...
pleas i need halp some tipe of guide that will show step by step how to rom my galaxy s4.

any rom is good i cant handle att rom....

pleas any guide how to rom...
thank u

EDIT:Ted beat me to it, follow his link ^^^^
The Following User Says Thank You to DeadlySin9 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th January 2014, 06:18 AM   |  #4  
ted77usa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Fog City
Thanks Meter: 3,785
 
2,354 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Donate to Me
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySin9

EDIT:Ted beat me to it, follow his link ^^^^

.......Normally u beat me bro...... ....Either way u did an awesome job helping others too bro.....
30th January 2014, 09:31 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Thank You
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted77usa

Check my thread. ... | ★ MK2 ★ FULL ODIN TAR FILES ★ MK2 ★ | ★ UNBRICKED ★ Jan.25.2014 ★ | and on last page post #50 I added useful links ....Good luck. ...

Swyped from MK2 Dark Venom SS Edition

hi i really appreciator the fast respond...
i root my device i installed recovery but when i am trying to install rom its doesn't finish the process and if it is after reboot its a blue screen like something wrong. than i read and understand that each rom has own recovery that supports the rom...
so my question is how i should install "liquidsmooth" or CyanogenMod" on my att MK2 galaxsy s4??

thank you
30th January 2014, 11:50 PM   |  #6  
DeadlySin9's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 635
 
1,265 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zohar2avi

hi i really appreciator the fast respond...
i root my device i installed recovery but when i am trying to install rom its doesn't finish the process and if it is after reboot its a blue screen like something wrong. than i read and understand that each rom has own recovery that supports the rom...
so my question is how i should install "liquidsmooth" or CyanogenMod" on my att MK2 galaxsy s4??

thank you

You don't need a special recovery for each ROM. Since you're on MK2 you can't use AOSP ROMs like Cyanogenmod. Look in the All Things MK2 index thread in the general section for what you can use.

Sent from Black<3's I337 running Hyperdrive
The Following User Says Thank You to DeadlySin9 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes