Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 104

536 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapper66

Woops LOL when I get on my laptop next class I will send you the correct l link

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqw_LFuyHbE

Ok Try this link called "How to Unbrick or Restore the LG G2 ATT Version"

ok, so doing that will probably wipe the phone clean. I am skeptical about trying the OTG cable option you suggested before because (if I read correctly), the phone needs to be in a specific USB mode for that to work, right? The cable costs $3 or so, so it's not an expensive gamble. Ultimately, I want to try to sell it, but I want to clean it before and i'd like to recover the files I have in there.
22nd January 2014, 08:02 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 31

312 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabril15

ok, so doing that will probably wipe the phone clean. I am skeptical about trying the OTG cable option you suggested before because (if I read correctly), the phone needs to be in a specific USB mode for that to work, right? The cable costs $3 or so, so it's not an expensive gamble. Ultimately, I want to try to sell it, but I want to clean it before and i'd like to recover the files I have in there.

the video shows you how to restore the phone to basiclly to how it was out of the box. so who ever gets it net will basiclly get a completely clean out of the box phone with a cracked screen :P
The Following User Says Thank You to clapper66 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 03:02 AM   |  #23  
OP Senior Member
Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 104

536 posts
More
Ok clapper/anyone
I ordered an otg cable, connected a mouse and I was miraculously able to navigate the lock screen. However, I was not able to get past the exchange pin screen. The mouse disappeared at that screen and the light on the mouse turned off. The battery was at 3% so maybe that was the culprit; it is now charging.
Should I seee the mouse in that screen? If not, I am done with this journey and I have to kiss my files goodbye and I factory wipe?

DISREGARD, it was the low battery. I am navigating all over this beach.
Thanks a lot!!!!
Sent from my SM-T310 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by nabril15; 31st January 2014 at 03:20 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread