Computer cant recognize Acer A500 ????? NEED HELP!!!!

OP RECKLESS PAIN

31st January 2014, 02:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Winfield
Thanks Meter: 1

30 posts
More
Ok so I figured this is my MAIN problem not being able to flash my Acer A500 and not being able to put a custom bootloader and recovery on it. My computer all together cant recognize my Acer ONLY when its in APX mode! My Acer IS ROOTED as well. My computer will recognize it normaly when its on and plugged i and i can transfer files and what not bewteen my computer and the Acer. But once I put it in APX mode thats when things go down hill! My computer installed a driver called "Acer Bootloader-Recovery" driver the first time i put it in APX mode. But still wont seem to recognize it! BUT!! I can go into my "Devices and Printers" and their it shows i have an "APX" device connected and its under "Unspificed" devices. So no matter WHAT program I use to flash it or install a custom recovery/bootloader, it can NEVER find my Acer! Even when i try to do an EUU to fully wipe the thing back to HC it STILL wont recognize my Tablet!!!! Its SO FRUSTRATING.... since to do anything with my tablet it needs to be in APX mode....I have ALL drivers installed. I got em off the website and downloaded the "HC 3.0.2" drivers (since they dont have any drivers for my ICS 4.0.3v).... So can anyone help me on this? Ive tried almost EVERYTHING i can in the book to get this thing to flash and recognize my Acer, but just wont.....heres ALL my tablet info if this helps at all:

Tablet Serial : 12713752215
Tablet Cpuid : 037C61C9408103D7
Tablet Sbk : 0xE4531F00 0x18070000 0xF74EE402 0x11DE2003
Android Build : Acer_AV041_A500_1.033.00_PA_CUS1
Bootloader : 0.03.12-ICS

Not even the Babsector.rar file will recognize it! If anyone could help in anyway possible please do so! Im at my last resort and i really cant think of anything else to do to it....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread