Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,386 Members 38,309 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

System backup please?!

Tip us?

SuddenGun007
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaykKarapetyan View Post
So maybe you read that i asked about rooting stuff, but the question couldnt be answered because that guy didnt know what ROM i have,so i guess you know what ROM i have and what would the procedure be to root??
So take the JB-Stock-System.zip, and put it on your phone (still zipped), boot into recovery mode and you want to factory wipe your cache, data, and dalvik cache. Once that is complete choose install from zip, navigate to your JB zip file and click flash or start whatever one is there, it will flash the new rom. It should then boot into stock android.
The Following User Says Thank You to SuddenGun007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HaykKarapetyan
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuddenGun007 View Post
So take the JB-Stock-System.zip, and put it on your phone (still zipped), boot into recovery mode and you want to factory wipe your cache, data, and dalvik cache. Once that is complete choose install from zip, navigate to your JB zip file and click flash or start whatever one is there, it will flash the new rom. It should then boot into stock android.
ok thanks...everything done....thanks everybody for helping me bring my phone back,really appreciate it