FORUMS

How to Root the LG G4 and Install TWRP Recovery – XDA TV

A rooting method has finally been found for the flagship LG G4. In this … more

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

[Q] Age of empire

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By kolybaba, Junior Member on 28th January 2014, 06:16 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys, does any one know where I can download age of empire for android. I used to play it on my windows phone but now I am on android. if u have d file you can help me upload it,I will be very grateful. Thanks
 
 
28th January 2014, 04:51 PM |#2  
hnkotnis's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Thanks Meter: 486
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolybaba

Hi guys, does any one know where I can download age of empire for android. I used to play it on my windows phone but now I am on android. if u have d file you can help me upload it,I will be very grateful. Thanks

Please give me link if you find it. I don't mind if it is paid. I will buy it.

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction using xda-app
Using CWM........Busybox Commands........No I use my hands
Last edited by hnkotnis; 28th January 2014 at 04:55 PM.
28th January 2014, 06:56 PM |#3  
rahulraz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Here Is
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnkotnis

Please give me link if you find it. I don't mind if it is paid. I will buy it.

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction using xda-app
Using CWM........Busybox Commands........No I use my hands

Found On filecrop
Uploaded For U.
HopinG That this is that game u r lookinG foR .
http://mediafire.com/?80mgyf7a74137q5
29th January 2014, 01:04 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks but it's not working when I try to download it.I will be grateful if u have any other links.
30th January 2014, 09:35 AM |#5  
rahulraz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Ok Try ThiS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolybaba

Thanks but it's not working when I try to download it.I will be grateful if u have any other links.

Try this...
dont click here download via owr download manager .
othrwise they will give u .exe file manger not apk.
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e8fcd65d
31st January 2014, 04:41 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks man, but not d one that am looking for.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes