Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,404 Members 48,902 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TWRP 2.6.3.2 for Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition

Tip us?

Amokrane
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default TWRP 2.6.3.2 for Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition

Hi,

I am looking for TWRP 2.6.3.2 for the Galaxy S4 Gpe, do you have any link that indicates how to install it? I am asking for it because I have the version 2.6.3.0 and it's failing when installing the stock ROM (from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2449400) telling me that it failed updating partition details. After doing some research, I found that the issue could be solved by just updating TWRP.

Thanks.

Kdio
Old
Thanks Meter 2,830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amokrane View Post
Hi,

I am looking for TWRP 2.6.3.2 for the Galaxy S4 Gpe, do you have any link that indicates how to install it? I am asking for it because I have the version 2.6.3.0 and it's failing when installing the stock ROM (from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2449400) telling me that it failed updating partition details. After doing some research, I found that the issue could be solved by just updating TWRP.

Thanks.
Hi Amokrane

As far as I could go, there is no 2.6.3.2. For your device, the available TWRP recoveries are here.

This youtube video will guide you how to install it.

Unfortunately I can't provide you with details about flashing that ROM. The question should be addressed there.

May be, as there is no newer recovery version for your device, you should, for now, limit the ROMs you consider flashing.

Nice regards.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kdio For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Amokrane
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks Kdio! I will go back to thread to ask more specific questions about flashing the stock ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amokrane For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]