OP Amokrane

31st January 2014, 02:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 2

6 posts
More
Hi,

I am looking for TWRP 2.6.3.2 for the Galaxy S4 Gpe, do you have any link that indicates how to install it? I am asking for it because I have the version 2.6.3.0 and it's failing when installing the stock ROM (from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2449400) telling me that it failed updating partition details. After doing some research, I found that the issue could be solved by just updating TWRP.

Thanks.
31st January 2014, 03:14 AM   |  #2  
Flag Campos dos Goytacazes
Thanks Meter: 2,866

1,135 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amokrane

Hi,

I am looking for TWRP 2.6.3.2 for the Galaxy S4 Gpe, do you have any link that indicates how to install it? I am asking for it because I have the version 2.6.3.0 and it's failing when installing the stock ROM (from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2449400) telling me that it failed updating partition details. After doing some research, I found that the issue could be solved by just updating TWRP.

Thanks.

Hi Amokrane

As far as I could go, there is no 2.6.3.2. For your device, the available TWRP recoveries are here.

This youtube video will guide you how to install it.

Unfortunately I can't provide you with details about flashing that ROM. The question should be addressed there.

May be, as there is no newer recovery version for your device, you should, for now, limit the ROMs you consider flashing.

Nice regards.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kdio For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 06:54 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 2

6 posts
More
Thumbs up
Thanks Kdio! I will go back to thread to ask more specific questions about flashing the stock ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amokrane For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread