Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

custom roms for gti9000t

OP merbiyatch

31st January 2014, 07:07 AM   |  #1  
merbiyatch's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
248 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
cant seem to find any custom roms that support the gti9000t model. maybe a link would help? thanks.
31st January 2014, 08:36 AM   |  #2  
xsenman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,256
 
3,920 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by merbiyatch

cant seem to find any custom roms that support the gti9000t model. maybe a link would help? thanks.

Basically the T was meant for specific regions ( like latin America, Israel etc) , as such the important thing is your modem, you need to note down what version you have at the moment and use it back when you use any i9000 custom ROM. AS such you should make a serch on this forum, if you don't find ant specific guide for i9000T, you can use the i9000 guides

look at this for reference [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat

31st January 2014, 08:46 AM   |  #3  
merbiyatch's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
248 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman

Basically the T was meant for specific regions ( like latin America, Israel etc) , as such the important thing is your modem, you need to note down what version you have at the moment and use it back when you use any i9000 custom ROM. AS such you should make a serch on this forum, if you don't find ant specific guide for i9000T, you can use the i9000 guides

look at this for reference [Tutorial] How to Unbrick, Flash, Downgrade, Root, Update i9000 from Froyo to Kit Kat

thanks! how do i use my old modem if i use a custom rom?
and what if the phone is factory unlocked already?
31st January 2014, 09:11 AM   |  #4  
xsenman's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 2,256
 
3,920 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by merbiyatch

thanks! how do i use my old modem if i use a custom rom?
and what if the phone is factory unlocked already?

The tutorial has the guide of flashing modems, which can be switched at any time and with most i9000 ROM's, if your network reception is poor a modem switch is the answer . IF it is unlocked you can change networks, so it is just fine for you as you can switch different SIM cards to use different networks,

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes