[Q] Nexus One Poorly (THINK ITS BRICKED)
Found Nexus One in draw and thought it would be good to upgrade to later OS as a spare handset for wifey. Hmm maybe should have read a bit more. Being an older device I have trawled many forums/posts but it all becoming very confusing. So looking to the experts In the chance I can revive the old girl.
* Phone will no longer boot into system, sits at coloured cross on screen.
* Can see boot options after holding power and trackball.
* Can connect with fastboot and see device on PC
* Can get to recovery.
Now the extra problems begin*
* BlackRose installed can see in Boot screen
* Fastboot oem unlock returns "(bootloader) [ERR] Comand error !!!" same for get_identifier_tocken.
* In recovery when trying to run in img i get the following "E:failed to verify whole-file signature" or E:signature verification failed"
Have i completely bricked or is there anyway i can bring it back from the dead.???? I know its old but would really like to bring it back if poss. Help/suggestions would be very welcome..