Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 48,959 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can anyone upload an official JB ROM please?

Tip us?

Carlyle_f
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Default Can anyone upload an official JB ROM please?

Hi, I'm not sure if this kind of thing is forbidden on XDA, but I need a s3 mini jelly bean ROM, more specifically the xxamc1 version as this is the one that came on my android. I'm not sure if I can install anyone version, if I can then any version will be much appreciated. I need a link or even if it can be uploaded directly to XDA that would be great. I looked all over on Google and all links lead to hotfile, and there's a legal message instead of a download.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using xda app-developers app
If I helped you, use the thanks button.

efaustino84
Old
Thanks Meter 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyle777 View Post
Hi, I'm not sure if this kind of thing is forbidden on XDA, but I need a s3 mini jelly bean ROM, more specifically the xxamc1 version as this is the one that came on my android. I'm not sure if I can install anyone version, if I can then any version will be much appreciated. I need a link or even if it can be uploaded directly to XDA that would be great. I looked all over on Google and all links lead to hotfile, and there's a legal message instead of a download.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

search forums there are some stock ROMs that have only been debloated and rooted
Use the search functionality before you post as the question may have already been asked

I don't need donations, all I ask for is a bit of thanks and some appreciation for my work
My Work
The Following User Says Thank You to efaustino84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mermaid Man
Old
Thanks Meter 9
All stock firmware can be downloaded from the Sanmobile website.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mermaid Man For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Carlyle_f
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Thanks, does the baseband version matter?

If I helped you, use the thanks button.