Ask a question

No registration required

Help with this code..

OP eebasadre20

31st January 2014, 03:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi. I am following android tutorial in making audio player. This is my first app to learn. I'm just wondering if i can change the path location for the music/songs because in the code the path used is in the sdcard. I haven't a physical android phone I'm just using the virtual, I want to change it the location where my music on my laptop are place. Can i do that? how?

------------------------------this is the code----------------------------------------------------------
// SDCard Path
****final String MEDIA_PATH = new String("/sdcard/");

Thank you!
31st January 2014, 01:05 PM   |  #2  
Flag Aachen
Thanks Meter: 337

346 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eebasadre20

Hi. I am following android tutorial in making audio player. This is my first app to learn. I'm just wondering if i can change the path location for the music/songs because in the code the path used is in the sdcard. I haven't a physical android phone I'm just using the virtual, I want to change it the location where my music on my laptop are place. Can i do that? how?

------------------------------this is the code----------------------------------------------------------
// SDCard Path
****final String MEDIA_PATH = new String("/sdcard/");

Thank you!

When creating a new emulator, there is the option to use a folder as sdcard. In the app, I think you can just use the default /sdcard folder and it will be redirected to the hard drive folder by the emulator.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread