Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] best way to get rid of camera blur?

OP gladden237

31st January 2014, 10:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

43 posts
What is the best way to get to counter the blurry pictures that happen so often with low light/moving objects? Ideally it would be a simple fix... such as changing it to HDR/auto mode (just throwing out ideas). But I suppose I WOULD be willing to use a mod - I know there are two relatively popular ones here on xda, but if that is the only way to fix this issue, I would like to know which one is viewed as "superior"

Thanks
31st January 2014, 02:32 PM   |  #2  
Flag Goffstown, NH
Thanks Meter: 273

1,195 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladden237

What is the best way to get to counter the blurry pictures that happen so often with low light/moving objects? Ideally it would be a simple fix... such as changing it to HDR/auto mode (just throwing out ideas). But I suppose I WOULD be willing to use a mod - I know there are two relatively popular ones here on xda, but if that is the only way to fix this issue, I would like to know which one is viewed as "superior"

Thanks

Well the best way is to just keep the camera still. But if that's not an option or when you are taking photos of moving objects, use night mode. It will increase the ISO and shutter speed, but decrease quality. HDR mode will make it much worse, as it combines multiple images together and isn't ideal for moving objects.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread