Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,772 Members 52,133 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] best way to get rid of camera blur?

Tip us?

gladden237
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] best way to get rid of camera blur?

What is the best way to get to counter the blurry pictures that happen so often with low light/moving objects? Ideally it would be a simple fix... such as changing it to HDR/auto mode (just throwing out ideas). But I suppose I WOULD be willing to use a mod - I know there are two relatively popular ones here on xda, but if that is the only way to fix this issue, I would like to know which one is viewed as "superior"

Thanks

geoff5093
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladden237 View Post
What is the best way to get to counter the blurry pictures that happen so often with low light/moving objects? Ideally it would be a simple fix... such as changing it to HDR/auto mode (just throwing out ideas). But I suppose I WOULD be willing to use a mod - I know there are two relatively popular ones here on xda, but if that is the only way to fix this issue, I would like to know which one is viewed as "superior"

Thanks
Well the best way is to just keep the camera still. But if that's not an option or when you are taking photos of moving objects, use night mode. It will increase the ISO and shutter speed, but decrease quality. HDR mode will make it much worse, as it combines multiple images together and isn't ideal for moving objects.