5,599,033 Members 32,133 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ADB drivers problem

Tip us?

oxodunk
Old
(Last edited by oxodunk; 31st January 2014 at 04:02 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default ADB drivers problem

I've been trying to unlock bootloader on my Moto G with Android 4.3 but my PC doesn't seem to recognize it in fastboot mode, tried installing all drivers two times tried this but i only get the error ''this device cannot start (code 10)'' and installing other drivers just doesn't work, so please help with this

Also when i put ''fastboot device'' in the command terminal it get stuck in <waiting for device>

I have Windows 7 64-bit(i've checked that all programs are for 64-bit), the phone is in debugging mode(i think) while in fastboot and MTP usb

oxodunk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxodunk View Post
I've been trying to unlock bootloader on my Moto G with Android 4.3 but my PC doesn't seem to recognize it in fastboot mode, tried installing all drivers two times tried this but i only get the error ''this device cannot start (code 10)'' and installing other drivers just doesn't work, so please help with this

Also when i put ''fastboot device'' in the command terminal it get stuck in <waiting for device>

I have Windows 7 64-bit(i've checked that all programs are for 64-bit), the phone is in debugging mode(i think) while in fastboot and MTP usb
to whoever has this problem,check you USB ports, if USB 1.0 it won't run the device, but a 2.0+ port will work with no problem