Originally Posted by tekkr
firstly i want to say im using a macbook, so when going through my unlock/root procedure i was using terminal...
I unlocked and rooted my htc one x yesterday following the instructions on this youtube video ****http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y3VbFJIwWU****
It went well however afterwards i went to Rom-manager and tried to flash a stable cyanogenmod build.
The rom was faulty though. it didnt recognise my simcard. its wifi didnt work. and my phone stopped being recognised by my computer's device drivers.
in order to fix this i was told to flash the boot.img
Now my phone will only boot to the htc boot page and freeze here.
I can still put my phone into bootloader mode, and recovery mode so i think i can still save my phone but i just need simple instructions. Because my macbook htc drivers dont recognise the phone, i have no idea what to do and i need very simple instructions...I've been told a lot of times today to just download things and flash things, but when the phone WONT pair with my computer i am lost.
my htc one x is unlocked and the first line of bootloader says ENDEAVORU PVT SHIP S-ON RL
pls pls help.
Don't open new thread I answare on your question.
And now again:
1. Install Philz 5.15.x recovery fastboot-mac flash recovery recovery.img
2. Go in bootloader after this choice Recovery mount your SD Card have menu in recovery and you will see your sd card on the computer
3. copy your rom to SD card
4. Unmount the SD Card, WIPE data,system and dalvik cache and install your rom from recovery
5. Restart the phone again in bootloader
6. flash the boot.img with command fastboot-mac flash boot boot.img
7. run the command fastboot-mac erase cache
8. Only restart the phone
9. DON'T DO FACTORY RESET ON CUSTOM ROM
The fastboot-mac is from my zip where you downloaded!
Like @Mr Hofs
say something really smart READING IS A GIFT
If my post help you a click on Thanks
would be nice
Device: HTC One X 32GB
KERNEL: lONELyX #023 LM_UV
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification