FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] one x 4.2.2

31st January 2014, 03:18 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hi i have htc one x (orange uk) network unlocked i want to update it to 4.2.2 can any one help me
info u might need CID orange_001 software version 3.16.61.6 kernal 3.1.10
 
 
31st January 2014, 03:51 PM |#2  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 697
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed309

hi i have htc one x (orange uk) network unlocked i want to update it to 4.2.2 can any one help me
info u might need CID orange_001 software version 3.16.61.6 kernal 3.1.10


Are you on custom rom are the bootloader unlocked if you are on custom rom restore nandroid backup from HERE and update to latest JB. Give more information if you are stock and in software update you don't see update you can't update to 4.2.2 officialy but with custom rom yes you can.
31st January 2014, 03:57 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant

Are you on custom rom are the bootloader unlocked if you are on custom rom restore nandroid backup from HERE and update to latest JB. Give more information if you are stock and in software update you don't see update you can't update to 4.2.2 officialy but with custom rom yes you can.

no i am on stock rom, bootloader locked and Son and still i am not getting update 4.2.2 OTA
31st January 2014, 04:09 PM |#4  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 697
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed309

no i am on stock rom, bootloader locked and Son and still i am not getting update 4.2.2 OTA

Maybe no 4.2.2 for your carrier
31st January 2014, 04:12 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant

Maybe no 4.2.2 for your carrier

can u guide me how can i change my cid so i can udpate
or there any ruu ?
31st January 2014, 04:16 PM |#6  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 697
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed309

can u guide me how can i change my cid so i can udpate
or there any ruu ?


You can.t change your CID if you are not S-OFF. And for the next question NO S-OFF for HOX to this moment or I think in UK have some shops where they do S-OFF but you must to google it for this.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes