[Q] LG G Pad 8.3 GPE Case

Tip us?

deathtical
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] LG G Pad 8.3 GPE Case

Hey guys

Got my LG G Pad 8.3 GPE a few weeks ago and really starting to love it. However, I'm having a hard time finding a case (available in the US) that I like. I was wondering if you guys could make some suggestions. The ones I've seen on the forum so far haven't really fit the bill or are not available in the US. I have a toddler running around. She doesn't use it but she has grabby hands, something I'm sure many of you are familiar with. I'm not looking for an otterbox but I would like it to cover the screen and provide a little impact protect from short drops (mostly on carpet). Thanks

cmscritic
Old
Thanks Meter 31
I just received this one the other day and am loving it. http://www.amazon.com/Smart-Cover-Ed.../dp/B00GSK46D8

The magnet is solid, stand function works well and is stable, the tablet fire beautifully and the cutouts are perfectly placed... Even around the speakers.

Oh yes and the sleep function works well (smart cover)

My two cents.

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to cmscritic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DrDeeJay
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtical View Post
Hey guys

Got my LG G Pad 8.3 GPE a few weeks ago and really starting to love it. However, I'm having a hard time finding a case (available in the US) that I like. I was wondering if you guys could make some suggestions. The ones I've seen on the forum so far haven't really fit the bill or are not available in the US. I have a toddler running around. She doesn't use it but she has grabby hands, something I'm sure many of you are familiar with. I'm not looking for an otterbox but I would like it to cover the screen and provide a little impact protect from short drops (mostly on carpet). Thanks
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2527043
The Following User Says Thank You to DrDeeJay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

schalmers
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmscritic View Post
I just received this one the other day and am loving it. http://www.amazon.com/Smart-Cover-Ed.../dp/B00GSK46D8

The magnet is solid, stand function works well and is stable, the tablet fire beautifully and the cutouts are perfectly placed... Even around the speakers.

Oh yes and the sleep function works well (smart cover)

My two cents.

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium HD app
I am using the same one on my v510 (GPE) and I am very happy with it, also ordered from Amazon.com