Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,212 Members 42,484 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

pc crashes freezes everytime I try to do update

Tip us?

mrx7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default pc crashes freezes everytime I try to do update

every time I try to do software update it goes through the downloading and all that then it turns phone off detects semc flash device then after 20-30seconds mouse freezes and until you disconnect phone from pc. phone won't turn on any ideas got close to 200 apps installed so don't want to have to do factory reset. ota updates work fine just pcc won't work any ideas
x102x96x Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrx7 View Post
every time I try to do software update it goes through the downloading and all that then it turns phone off detects semc flash device then after 20-30seconds mouse freezes and until you disconnect phone from pc. phone won't turn on any ideas got close to 200 apps installed so don't want to have to do factory reset. ota updates work fine just pcc won't work any ideas
try another PC
or completely remove PCC and reinstall it.
have u test update by SUS?

-
If u know problem is ur phone then u should factory reset
and u can backup ur 200 apps. (with built-in back app of xperia u can back app data.)

mrx7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up crashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by x102x96x View Post
try another PC
or completely remove PCC and reinstall it.
have u test update by SUS?

-
If u know problem is ur phone then u should factory reset
and u can backup ur 200 apps. (with built-in back app of xperia u can back app data.)

thanks tried Sus when last sw update. /14.2.a.0.290 came out.did same the pc us a Toshiba notebook on xp could that be causing the dramas