Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Confirmed working Root for 4.3 leak

OP gatoraid84

31st January 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hoping there's a solution for 4.3 official update to be rooted. I can supply any info or files from my sgh-1537 to help in the rooting process if needed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using xda app-developers app
31st January 2014, 05:10 PM   |  #32  
Flag Hurricane Country
Thanks Meter: 356

2,855 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c453y

I've tried this method, and it's a no go. I have the i537 with Android 4.3 ML2..... Any Ideas guys?

OK, this thread was originally about rooting the 4.3 leak and has now morphed into a discussion about rooting the official 4.3 OTA release and it appears some people are getting confused. Before you try anything make sure what is being suggested is right for what you are trying to do. There is a working root for the leaked 4.3 version, there is still no root for the official OTA version.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread