XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Super Excited about Drop of old Nexus 7

Tip us?

russiandivxclub
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default Super Excited about Drop of old Nexus 7

Hi guys, from day 1 I was like wtf is going on with this Ubuntu One and this old Nexus 7 model, I mean I do understand to support both but when they support only old one , well that's not right. So news came another day that Ubuntu One will officially support new Nexus 7 model instead of old one. I have a question about desktop environment. What I'll need to have complete experience, like to have my nexus 7 connected to monitor and have mouse and keyboard. I guess mouse and keyboard is Bluetooth and monitor is that SlimPort Tech.

RumoredNow
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiandivxclub View Post
Hi guys, from day 1 I was like wtf is going on with this Ubuntu One and this old Nexus 7 model, I mean I do understand to support both but when they support only old one , well that's not right. So news came another day that Ubuntu One will officially support new Nexus 7 model instead of old one. I have a question about desktop environment. What I'll need to have complete experience, like to have my nexus 7 connected to monitor and have mouse and keyboard. I guess mouse and keyboard is Bluetooth and monitor is that SlimPort Tech.
When Ubuntu Touch debuted it was 6 months BEFORE the 2013 Nexus 7 was released.

Ubuntu One is cloud storage.

Day one for you is like day 357 for those of us who have been following this from the beginning.
Nokia Lumia 925: T-Mo Branded Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Devs
LG Nexus 4: Jolla Sailfish for N4 EA2
Asus Nexus 7: Pure Google Kit Kat 4.4.2
Samsung Galaxy Nexus: Open webOS Alpha 2