Super Excited about Drop of old Nexus 7

OP russiandivxclub

31st January 2014, 05:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 16

191 posts
More
Hi guys, from day 1 I was like wtf is going on with this Ubuntu One and this old Nexus 7 model, I mean I do understand to support both but when they support only old one , well that's not right. So news came another day that Ubuntu One will officially support new Nexus 7 model instead of old one. I have a question about desktop environment. What I'll need to have complete experience, like to have my nexus 7 connected to monitor and have mouse and keyboard. I guess mouse and keyboard is Bluetooth and monitor is that SlimPort Tech.
31st January 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #2  
Flag Springfield Missouri
Thanks Meter: 116

303 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by russiandivxclub

Hi guys, from day 1 I was like wtf is going on with this Ubuntu One and this old Nexus 7 model, I mean I do understand to support both but when they support only old one , well that's not right. So news came another day that Ubuntu One will officially support new Nexus 7 model instead of old one. I have a question about desktop environment. What I'll need to have complete experience, like to have my nexus 7 connected to monitor and have mouse and keyboard. I guess mouse and keyboard is Bluetooth and monitor is that SlimPort Tech.

When Ubuntu Touch debuted it was 6 months BEFORE the 2013 Nexus 7 was released.

Ubuntu One is cloud storage.

Day one for you is like day 357 for those of us who have been following this from the beginning.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread