FORUMS

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

Port Jedi Mind Trick JB 8

531 posts
Thanks Meter: 93
 
By drago10029, Senior Member on 15th January 2014, 04:13 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ight=skyrocket

Is there an official port of this ROM to the skyrocket? I know about rotation fix, flashing kernels, and recovery but even with all those the ROM lags a bit. Is there an actual port I missed? also how would I go about porting this over?
 
 
15th January 2014, 04:49 PM |#2  
Smittiegee19's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, GA
Thanks Meter: 280
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drago10029

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ight=skyrocket

Is there an official port of this ROM to the skyrocket? I know about rotation fix, flashing kernels, and recovery but even with all those the ROM lags a bit. Is there an actual port I missed? also how would I go about porting this over?

Go to Team Rook thread and read the guides. Bunch of smart guys from around xda post how tos alot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Smittiegee19 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th January 2014, 08:15 PM |#3  
drago10029's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Phazon Mines
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smittiegee19

Go to Team Rook thread and read the guides. Bunch of smart guys from around xda post how tos alot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

got it, you get a thanks. You have any experience with creating ROMs? I've seen a lot of guide's, would you say this is a beginner guide? lol
20th January 2014, 03:07 PM |#4  
1BadWolf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nowhere, Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 732
 
More
You can try this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2121128

or this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2196491

I've used the second one for another device and got it to work pretty well. There's other porting guides on XDA. They shouldn't be too hard to find with a quick google search.

If I had a dollar for every time I said that, I'd be making money in a very weird way.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1BadWolf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2014, 12:22 AM |#5  
drago10029's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Phazon Mines
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadWolf

You can try this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2121128

or this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2196491

I've used the second one for another device and got it to work pretty well. There's other porting guides on XDA. They shouldn't be too hard to find with a quick google search.

If I had a dollar for every time I said that, I'd be making money in a very weird way.

@1BadWolf @Smittiegee19 Thanks guys! I almost missed these post somehow. and I'm gonna be busy soon but me learning to develop and port is long overdue lol but seriously. #2014project
The Following User Says Thank You to drago10029 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 06:32 PM |#6  
Naddict's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,831
 
More
Thread cleaned lightly. Please stay on topic and leave the trolling comments for social media.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes