[Q] Locale Settings

OP mrdesouz

31st January 2014, 05:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

18 posts
Hello, folks
I did some research but no luck on solving the "problem"I have since I updated to kitkat.
I use English as the system language but that somehow is forcing the phone number formatting to be like US. The problem is that I'm in Brazil and the wrong formatting is triggering some issues with SMS, MMS and caller IDs.
With the stock firmware I had from I could choose english and still have the right format when identifying the caller IDs but now it's not working.
So, is there any way to keep english and use Brazil number format?

thanks in advance
MS
31st January 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #2  
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 128

214 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdesouz

Hello, folks
I did some research but no luck on solving the "problem"I have since I updated to kitkat.
I use English as the system language but that somehow is forcing the phone number formatting to be like US. The problem is that I'm in Brazil and the wrong formatting is triggering some issues with SMS, MMS and caller IDs.
With the stock firmware I had from I could choose english and still have the right format when identifying the caller IDs but now it's not working.
So, is there any way to keep english and use Brazil number format?

thanks in advance
MS

I had the same problem, I live in Georgia (Europe) my system language is English and format was very annoying, just did factory reset and it helped me ...
31st January 2014, 10:47 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

18 posts
Tried that...didnít work.
Tks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread