Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,501 Members 45,480 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LTE Problems on a Cyanogenmod 10.2.0 flashed evita

Tip us?

Goosestophe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] LTE Problems on a Cyanogenmod 10.2.0 flashed evita

I have an odd problem that on LTE I am only capable of outgoing calls and sms, not incoming, data does work however. I have tried changing the APN settings to those correct for my network (Rogers) but that does not seem to correct the issue. I've tried searching the forums for a solution, however all the threads that come up have to do with being unable to connect to the LTE network, which I appear to be able to. If I switch to 3G incoming sms' and calls do work.

If anyone can give me a hand with this it would be great!

P.S. I have a feeling this isn't the right subforum but I'm not sure if this is a device specific issue. If it isn't much apologies.

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2227
Our hox doesn't have LTE only 3G !! .....or do you have the HTC one XL which has the snapdragon inside and not tegra? Because the international one, with the tegra doesn't have LTE so if you have the xl ask in the forum for the xl...this here is for normal hox not xl

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk
Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)

The Following User Says Thank You to One-M8-Master For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Goosestophe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-X-master View Post
Our hox doesn't have LTE only 3G !! .....or do you have the HTC one XL which has the snapdragon inside and not tegra? Because the international one, with the tegra doesn't have LTE so if you have the xl ask in the forum for the xl...this here is for normal hox not xl

It would appear that I've posted this in the wrong htc one x forum, its the htc one xl forum I'm looking for (it doesnt help that the north american one is just called the one x). Sorry! Is there anyway to move this thread?

One-M8-Master
Old
Thanks Meter 2227
Yea ask the mods to move or to close it an open new one there

Its simple read before asking and use the search button and always be thankful its FREE!!!

Devices : HTC HD2 (Sold/broken), HTC One X (has my sister now), HTC One M8 (current) (changing roms always after few weeks of use and testing)