5,604,730 Members 32,564 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[12/7][ROM][4.3.1][AOSP][Linaro][UNOFFICIAL] CarbonRom [D801][Tmobile]

Tip us?

bhaismachine
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 99
I built carbon 4.4.2 last week and it's been pretty stable. Echo bug is still present so I won't be sharing it as I am going back to 4.3. Once that is fixed I might share it with you guys. Happy Holidays!

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bhaismachine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

razrlover
Old
Thanks Meter 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaismachine View Post
I built carbon 4.4.2 last week and it's been pretty stable. Echo bug is still present so I won't be sharing it as I am going back to 4.3. Once that is fixed I might share it with you guys. Happy Holidays!

Would love to test. I have never had echo bug on all the ROMs others have had it on. Weird.

Sent from my LG-G2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ElfinJNoty
Old
(Last edited by ElfinJNoty; 24th December 2013 at 05:17 AM.)
Thanks Meter 436

DONATE TO ME
I've not had any echo or volume problems whatsoever. I had to get my G2 replaced due to a "manufacturer defect" where radio died(hardware level) and it wouldn't boot aosp ROMs no matter what and stock base couldn't connect to anything.... I'm no noob. Gotta trust I did everything imaginable including going back to stock(through lg software) which made the phone "unrooted" in download mode. Still rebooted after 30 seconds of errors and the hardware not even attempting to connect to anything. My friend is a tech for T-mobile, we used all sorts of official software to troubleshoot. T-Mobile replaced and hasn't charged me. Anyways, soon as the replacement was out of the box I got back on carbon and its been my dd for weeks now, haven't even been tempted to play with anything else(thus far)

sweets55
Old
Thanks Meter 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaismachine View Post

Have any idea what might be the cause of the echo bug? Man that bug is so annoying. lol Seems like it's more T-Mobile G2's but have read Verizon had the issue. I've tried all the KitKat Roms and they all have the bug well PA I think 12-5 build didn't.
https://zcggba10773.ting.com/ <<<<Free Month Service With Ting

playya
Old
Thanks Meter 1761

DONATE TO ME
We had a similar bug on Galaxy S2 when running AOSP. I forget exactly what was done but I will look it up to see if it's anything that could help here. I am looking to get phone but hate stock with a passion.
DeBloat your AOKP/CM10 fast and pain free click here
---------------------------------------------------
"Hey if you can type it you can search it" - Google is your friend - Let me Google that for you
--------------------------------------------------
Proud owner of a Nexus 4 on LiquidSmooth 2.5/Samsung Galaxy S2(AT&T)and Wifi Only Xoom

mierkat09
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Can I ask what's broken?

sweets55
Old
Thanks Meter 247
Mahdi and Beanstalk 4.4 Roms fixed the echo bug so maybe you can him what dr87 did?
https://zcggba10773.ting.com/ <<<<Free Month Service With Ting
The Following User Says Thank You to sweets55 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bhaismachine
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 99
Yes I saw that the echo bug is fixed with the new blobs and kernel updates. I will start building test builds for carbon ROM this week and test them. Once Carbon ROM nighties are released I will start a thread for Carbon 4.4 as well.

Sent from my LG-d801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to bhaismachine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

moises1204
Old
Thanks Meter 11
does it have hacked wifi tether?

knitler
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Any recent updates?
T-Mobile
Razer & Hammerhead
Previous: HTC One X+, LG Nexus 4, LG G2, Nexus 7 2012