FORUMS

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Xperia T Memory problem "Memory unmounted or unavailable"

31st January 2014, 04:15 AM |#1  
PiThr0's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi!



I have a problem with my xperia T memory. Every time i go to Album i get an error that says "Memory unmounted or unavailable".



My memory card is working in apps like Walkman or any other app that reads data from card but apps that need to save data to work are partially or fully not working.

Sd card is recognized by phone. It shows my remaining free space percent of file types on memory card but if i try to format it, the phone freezes and reboots itself.



I tried to delete all files from internal and external storage, rebooting and restoring all but nothing changed. Problem persists after reflashing, changing roms, updating software and restoring backups.



I don't know what else i can do. Please help
 
 
31st January 2014, 06:47 AM |#2  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 167
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiThr0

Hi!



I have a problem with my xperia T memory. Every time i go to Album i get an error that says "Memory unmounted or unavailable".



My memory card is working in apps like Walkman or any other app that reads data from card but apps that need to save data to work are partially or fully not working.

Sd card is recognized by phone. It shows my remaining free space percent of file types on memory card but if i try to format it, the phone freezes and reboots itself.



I tried to delete all files from internal and external storage, rebooting and restoring all but nothing changed. Problem persists after reflashing, changing roms, updating software and restoring backups.



I don't know what else i can do. Please help

Format it with your pc
31st January 2014, 06:47 PM |#3  
PiThr0's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Format it with your pc

I tried it. Formatted it with pc, xperia x8 and xperia tipo and still getting error
31st January 2014, 07:44 PM |#4  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 167
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiThr0

I tried it. Formatted it with pc, xperia x8 and xperia tipo and still getting error

Does it work without errors on your other devices?
31st January 2014, 07:59 PM |#5  
PiThr0's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Does it work without errors on your other devices?

Yup. It works on both X8 and Tipo
31st January 2014, 08:29 PM |#6  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 167
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiThr0

Yup. It works on both X8 and Tipo

Did you try to reset your phone? Maybe it's an error in your fw.... Before resetting you should backup your data!
31st January 2014, 08:56 PM |#7  
PiThr0's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Jimmy90

Did you try to reset your phone? Maybe it's an error in your fw.... Before resetting you should backup your data!

I did. Resets, changing roms, updates, other firmware versions and still no effect
1st February 2014, 06:47 AM |#8  
St.Jimmy90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Frankfurt
Thanks Meter: 167
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiThr0

I did. Resets, changing roms, updates, other firmware versions and still no effect

Do other sdcards work ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes