Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,194 Members 52,042 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Triangle Away App Binary Counter

Tip us?

Aasim15
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile [Q] Triangle Away App Binary Counter

I was going to unroot my galaxy grand 4.2.2 I also reset my binary counter to 0 from 1 but now I changed my mind and don't want to unroot my device. Will it effect my device or I should complete unroot it and then root it again?

Actually I was going to install Custom rom but When I entered in recovery mode it says No Command any help with this problem too?

iceyhotguy
Old
Thanks Meter 721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aasim15 View Post
I was going to unroot my galaxy grand 4.2.2 I also reset my binary counter to 0 from 1 but now I changed my mind and don't want to unroot my device. Will it effect my device or I should complete unroot it and then root it again?

Actually I was going to install Custom rom but When I entered in recovery mode it says No Command any help with this problem too?
No it will not effect your device, you would simply need to gain the root access again.
If you are getting No Command in CWM recovery mode, it means your recovery doesn't have proper permissions, so simply flash this zip and reboot into recovery - Fix-Recovery.zip

Aasim15
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyhotguy View Post
No it will not effect your device, you would simply need to gain the root access again.
If you are getting No Command in CWM recovery mode, it means your recovery doesn't have proper permissions, so simply flash this zip and reboot into recovery - Attachment 2551765
How would i gain the root access again?

iceyhotguy
Old
Thanks Meter 721
Quote:
How would i gain the root access again?
If you are flashing a custom ROM then root access will already be there.
But if you want to do it on your own, just flash UPDATE-SuperSU.zip from here (works on any ROM) - http://download.chainfire.eu/381/SuperSU

Aasim15
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
First of all I want to Install Gennext Rom but its keep showing me Red Triangle please explain how to get rid of this

And If i want to gain access to root by myself then should i unroot my device then root it again or just flash SuperSu?

Sorry for bothering you but I am begginer

iceyhotguy
Old
Thanks Meter 721
Quote:
First of all I want to Install Gennext Rom but its keep showing me Red Triangle please explain how to get rid of this

And If i want to gain access to root by myself then should i unroot my device then root it again or just flash SuperSu?

I dont know what you mean red triangle, post a snapshot of your device with the problem, maybe?
As long as you are on 4.2.2 stock and you have a custom recovery installed, it should flash GENNXT without problems.

No need to unroot, just flash SuperSU

darpan1041
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:

Follow d rooting process again, it wont show u red triangle den.. I mean after dis process wen u will press 3 combo buttons, it will take u 2 CWM, n after dat u hav 2 flash SuperSU zip file
If any q. persist, feel free 2 ask..

Hit thanks if u found my reply 2 b helpful..