Can't boot into any recovery

OP greysonofusa

1st February 2014, 08:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 22

82 posts
More
Here is the issue.
I am successfully rooted and have been for a while. For some reason today I try to boot into recovery, then Samsung logo appears, then cwm logo appears, and then it's a gray screen with a little green android and it loads about a quarter of the way and then reboots the system. Right now i'm running the latest Samsung boot loader and I have tried to fix this by re-installing CWM and Installing also TWRP I can't get either to fully load up.
Is it bricked?
1st February 2014, 08:48 AM   |  #2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 22

82 posts
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by greysonofusa

Here is the issue.
I am successfully rooted and have been for a while. For some reason today I try to boot into recovery, then Samsung logo appears, then cwm logo appears, and then it's a gray screen with a little green android and it loads about a quarter of the way and then reboots the system. Right now i'm running the latest Samsung boot loader and I have tried to fix this by re-installing CWM and Installing also TWRP I can't get either to fully load up.
Is it bricked?

Not sure what the issue was. Maybe the latest verisons didnt agree with my gear. I fixed the issue by downloading the windows cyanogen mod installer and was able to restore the system to cyanogenmod 4.4.2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread