Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,914 Members 50,626 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't boot into any recovery

Tip us?

greysonofusa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Exclamation Can't boot into any recovery

Here is the issue.
I am successfully rooted and have been for a while. For some reason today I try to boot into recovery, then Samsung logo appears, then cwm logo appears, and then it's a gray screen with a little green android and it loads about a quarter of the way and then reboots the system. Right now i'm running the latest Samsung boot loader and I have tried to fix this by re-installing CWM and Installing also TWRP I can't get either to fully load up.
Is it bricked?

greysonofusa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by greysonofusa View Post
Here is the issue.
I am successfully rooted and have been for a while. For some reason today I try to boot into recovery, then Samsung logo appears, then cwm logo appears, and then it's a gray screen with a little green android and it loads about a quarter of the way and then reboots the system. Right now i'm running the latest Samsung boot loader and I have tried to fix this by re-installing CWM and Installing also TWRP I can't get either to fully load up.
Is it bricked?
Not sure what the issue was. Maybe the latest verisons didnt agree with my gear. I fixed the issue by downloading the windows cyanogen mod installer and was able to restore the system to cyanogenmod 4.4.2