Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,816 Members 39,110 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to fix bad flash 4.4 ?

Tip us?
 
LIPA
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 157
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Luxembourg
Default [Q] How to fix bad flash 4.4 ?

Help,

Before I was with 4.4 XEO Region (Knox 0x1), I wanted to go to PRO Region

I was nearly at the end of Odin 3.07:
hidden.img.ext4
transmission complete
now writing ....
Receive response from boot-loader
FAIL!(Size)

I want to keep Samsung stock, and take the minus of risk because I have Knox 01
(I can go to download mode without problem)

Thanks in advance for your help
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BadFlash.png
Views:	957
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	2552229  
Galaxy SM-N9005
Free Mobile
OS: Stock OXXENA5
Knox: 01 and root
 
radicalisto
Old
#2  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1389
Posts: 3,431
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
Different regions/carriers are having flash issues, you need to go XEO (Poland) - not sure why region/carriers having issues but they are.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
LIPA
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 157
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Luxembourg
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
Different regions/carriers are having flash issues, you need to go XEO (Poland) - not sure why region/carriers having issues but they are.
Thanks for your answer ... so now you think I am stuck on Poland ?
Galaxy SM-N9005
Free Mobile
OS: Stock OXXENA5
Knox: 01 and root
 
radicalisto
Old
#4  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1389
Posts: 3,431
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
Only in the short term until the next incremental update - Max a couple of months, depends how fast Samsung push out fixes. But XEO should be fine plus it has no carrier bloat + it has European CSC's etc so works all over Europe
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
 
LIPA
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 157
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Luxembourg
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
Only in the short term until the next incremental update - Max a couple of months, depends how fast Samsung push out fixes. But XEO should be fine plus it has no carrier bloat + it has European CSC's etc so works all over Europe

Ok I have to re-download XEO now!

Some news in one hour !
Galaxy SM-N9005
Free Mobile
OS: Stock OXXENA5
Knox: 01 and root
 
LIPA
Old
(Last edited by LIPA; 1st February 2014 at 09:01 AM.)
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 157
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Luxembourg
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIPA View Post
Ok I have to re-download XEO now!

Some news in one hour !
Flash XEO OK ... but stuck on:

Android.system recovery <3e>
KOT49H.N9005XXUENA

reboot system now

#manual mode #
-- Appling Multi-csc
Appled the CSC-code : LUX
Successfully applied multi-CSC


And now I loop on this screen if I hit reboot system now

I have tried wipe cache partition without success
If it is possible to not factory reset !
Galaxy SM-N9005
Free Mobile
OS: Stock OXXENA5
Knox: 01 and root
 
radicalisto
Old
#7  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1389
Posts: 3,431
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIPA View Post
Flash XEO OK ... but stuck on:

Android.system recovery <3e>
KOT49H.N9005XXUENA

reboot system now

#manual mode #
-- Appling Multi-csc
Appled the CSC-code : LUX
Successfully applied multi-CSC


And now I loop on this screen if I hit reboot system now
Take out your battery, then put back in and reboot into recovery, wipe cache etc and you should be OK

EDIT: If it doesn't work, reflash it.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
 
LIPA
Old
#8  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 157
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Luxembourg
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
Take out your battery, then put back in and reboot into recovery, wipe cache etc and you should be OK

EDIT: If it doesn't work, reflash it.
I have done
wipe cache , wipe data/factory reset

reflash XEO

remove battery

Power .... always to recovery boot <3e> KOT49h.N9005XXUENA6 in red
hit reboot and back to recovery boot

What to do ?
Galaxy SM-N9005
Free Mobile
OS: Stock OXXENA5
Knox: 01 and root
 
radicalisto
Old
#9  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1389
Posts: 3,431
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
It's just hanging on the recovery screen?
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
 
jdomadia
Old
#10  
jdomadia's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 283
Posts: 790
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Dubai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIPA View Post
I have done
wipe cache , wipe data/factory reset

reflash XEO

remove battery

Power .... always to recovery boot <3e> KOT49h.N9005XXUENA6 in red
hit reboot and back to recovery boot

What to do ?
Did u check mark Update boot loader while flashing threw odin?


GIVE ONE THANKS GET ONE FREE

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Slide Dial Replacement Dialer Lets You Make Calls from Anywhere

If you frequently make phone calls, your dialer (aka phone app)is one of the … more

Navigate with Your Samsung Gear 2 Using DMA Navi Watch

Whether you’re travelling to a new destination or exploring some previously … more

Xperia Z1 Stereo Speaker Mod, Cell Phone Unlocking Legal Again! – XDA Developer TV

Cell Phone Unlocking is legal again!! That and much … more