XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Common faults in units?

Tip us?

Amberston
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Common faults in units?

What are the common faults you get in this tablet just after unboxing? Since I was thinking of buying it, I was scared that it will have a fault since there are many threads which are about issues with newly purchased units.

So, I was thinking to get knowledge about all the common problems so I would return it as soon as possible, if it had any one of them.

anthropoidape
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberston View Post
What are the common faults you get in this tablet just after unboxing? Since I was thinking of buying it, I was scared that it will have a fault since there are many threads which are about issues with newly purchased units.

So, I was thinking to get knowledge about all the common problems so I would return it as soon as possible, if it had any one of them.
I tried starting a thread on this too. There are two.

1. The bluetooth connection issue, which you can test by trying to use a BT keyboard and mouse with your tablet (you'll need both). This is definitely a hardware issue and a unit with the problem should be returned for replacement.

2. The multitouch issue. I am not sure this is actually a hardware issue. The thread is still on the front page; you'll have to form your own view.