Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] xperia

25th January 2014, 10:34 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
helo.. i have instaled cm10 rom in xperia x8 i want to reinstal andriod 2.1 . i have flashed stock kernel and rom but my phone restart when sony erricson logo came. please help me how can i instal andriod 2.1
 
 
25th January 2014, 12:46 PM |#2  
cascabel's Avatar
Senior Member
a city in a galaxy far far away
Thanks Meter: 737
 
5,366 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Did you format the 3 partitions? Do that in cwm before you flash back to stock.
The Following User Says Thank You to cascabel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th January 2014, 04:01 PM |#3  
BlackRabbit1703's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Salatiga
Thanks Meter: 132
 
537 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saad.butt022

helo.. i have instaled cm10 rom in xperia x8 i want to reinstal andriod 2.1 . i have flashed stock kernel and rom but my phone restart when sony erricson logo came. please help me how can i instal andriod 2.1

heehhmmm weird prob

I just flash the stock firmware and go smoothly (without restarting phone)

maybe just follow Cascabel instruction

Format first using CWM
then flash the stock firmware

cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to BlackRabbit1703 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 01:55 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRabbit1703

heehhmmm weird prob

I just flash the stock firmware and go smoothly (without restarting phone)

maybe just follow Cascabel instruction

Format first using CWM
then flash the stock firmware

cheers

can u plz give me link from there i can download stock firmware please. i will be realy thankfull to you..
1st February 2014, 07:53 AM |#5  
mailmyinbox's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
95 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saad.butt022

can u plz give me link from there i can download stock firmware please. i will be realy thankfull to you..

X8 Stock ROMs..flash them using flashtool

http://www.mediafire.com/download/r9....C.0.0._un.rar
http://www.4shared.com/file/DgIFKWhX...c00__e15i.html


__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
MY DEVICES:X8, Samsung Note II, Galaxy GtS5360
1st February 2014, 10:15 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cascabel

Did you format the 3 partitions? Do that in cwm before you flash back to stock.

how can i delete partitions please tel me
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes