[Guide] [ galaxy s dous ] Changing Basebands without flashing Full odin Package
this guide is meant for Galaxy S Dous and similar devices
as we know we dont have any guide on how to change baseband for our device without flashing full Odin package...
I have searched alot but only found that Modem.bin or modem.tar is the file that need to flashed using odin for changing baseband but our device's odin package not having any such file...
so there was no file related to such but taking courage i flashed Fat.bin using odin and voila !!
it changed my baseband so this guide will tell u how to change basebands with baseband files .....
2. Fat.bin file for ur prefered baseband.
3. Samsung drivers. [ must ]
1. Download odin & Fat.bin
2. Now open Odin & select PHONE & choose "fat.bin"
3. connect your phone using usb cable and phone's drivers must be installed
4. Ur phone will be detected by odin [ green color at ID:COM ]
5. Click on Start & wait until ur phone reboots
only two options will be checked that are --> Auto reboot
& F.reset time
[ Cosmic Rom Baseband Version ]
More will be added ... [ request to xda members ...if u have different firmware version then extract ur fat.bin and upload it somewhere and give me link ..]
HIT THANKS BUTTON IF I HELP U....