FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[Q] how do i unlock my dnas bootloader

151 posts
Thanks Meter: 67
 
By ModestMouse1312, Senior Member on 1st February 2014, 09:53 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
i have a verizon droid dna. and im trying to unlock the bootloader. it has hboot 1.54.0000 and i cant seem to get any methods to work. please help
 
 
1st February 2014, 10:24 AM |#2  
thayl0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModestMouse1312

i have a verizon droid dna. and im trying to unlock the bootloader. it has hboot 1.54.0000 and i cant seem to get any methods to work. please help


Are you on 3.06 (the latest ota update?)
1st February 2014, 10:37 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ellenboro
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Yeah. I just found out rumrunner works

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4
1st February 2014, 02:31 PM |#4  
thayl0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModestMouse1312

Yeah. I just found out rumrunner works

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4

Now you have unlocked bootloader and soff.

Do you need help with installing a custom recovery and then installed a custom rom?
1st February 2014, 02:32 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ellenboro
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
No. I got all that done. Just was having trouble unlocking the bootloader. But I got it. Thanks though!

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4
1st February 2014, 02:35 PM |#6  
thayl0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModestMouse1312

No. I got all that done. Just was having trouble unlocking the bootloader. But I got it. Thanks though!

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4

Enjoy your DNA.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes