5,598,938 Members 31,394 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help, My xperia m dual (c2004) bricked.

Tip us?

abbsnain
Old
(Last edited by abbsnain; 26th January 2014 at 08:00 AM.) Reason: wrong spelling
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Need help, My xperia m dual (c2004) bricked.

I have tried to repair using sony pc companion but after updating my phone,when I try to power it on it keep on blinking red led can anyone help me?

Seshmaru1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbsnain View Post
I have tried to repare using sony pc companion but after updating my phone,when I try to power it on it keep on blinking red led can anyone help me?
Did you do anything with it before like flash it or something?

abbsnain
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seshmaru1 View Post
Did you do anything with it before like flash it or something?
I rooted it and after that it was working fine but i gave the phone to my friend for some time and he installed root uninstaller app and selected all system files and uninstalled them. After that when I rebooted it, it just got stuck on boot animation. I tried to fix it with PC companion and after the update it is not turning on. When I press power button it just keep on blinking red led.

Seshmaru1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
put the root files in your sd card and
Quote:
  • Switch off your Xperia M first
  • Switch it back on and the time when you see your phone’s LED notification light turn Pink! (or changes to any other color) — start pressing either the Volume UP or Volume Down key a couple of times to make your phone boot into recovery mode
  • Once you’re in recovery mode. Use Volume buttons to navigate Up and Down between options and Power button to select an option in recovery.