Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,814 Members 51,601 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

X-Reallity Not WORKING!!

Tip us?

shteren
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiM72NiK View Post
Oh man..it's working again.thank god.it worked.btw thanks eclyptos

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
lol, just to make sure you restored TA partition right you can enter the service menu, dial *#*#7378423#*#* then enter Service tests -> security.

if everything apears fine and sais [OK] without some jiberish you're good to go.
The Following User Says Thank You to shteren For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lil-diabo
Old
Thanks Meter 26
I've unlocked and re-locked my boot loader using backupTA

Is there any sort of test I could do to make sure X-Reality is working?
I don't really notice a difference switching it on and off and looking at pictures in my album.

I saw on another thread that apparently you take a very vividly coloured image and take a screenshot with it on and off and apparently you should notice a difference there?

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil-diabo View Post

I don't really notice a difference switching it on and off and looking at pictures in my album.

I saw on another thread that apparently you take a very vividly coloured image and take a screenshot with it on and off and apparently you should notice a difference there?
I never so a difference on my Stock Z1 switching on/off X-Reality and pictures uploaded can be tweeked so I will not be bother about X-Rerality at all. X-Reality tweek the image like a standard program so that mean the colors are not real. Loosing that features don't make any difference.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4

Jiyeon90
Old
(Last edited by Jiyeon90; 1st February 2014 at 04:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 154
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil-diabo View Post

It doesn't matter what kind of pic it is, just go to album, open a pic and take a screenshot with x-reality on and another with x-reality off, then without turning X-reality on, go compare both screenshots and you will see the difference.
For pics most of the time I only see a difference in colors, but when it comes to videos I also see improvement in sharpness.

HD (720p) videos on YouTube look awesome, I even compared it to note 3 and the videos on the Z1 were noticeable sharper.

Sent from my Xperia Acro S