XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Request][Xposed] Module to Move the Nav Buttons to Left or Right

Tip us?

arrtoodeetoo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Default [Request][Xposed] Module to Move the Nav Buttons to Left or Right

I don't know if there's anything out like this for Xposed (have searched for the past 10 minutes and have found nothing) and my requests to the ROM devs haven't panned out. I would like to have an Xposed module that will allow me to move the navigation buttons to the left or right side of the nav bar. It's been implemented in certain ROMs, so I know it's possible, but I don't know how to make modules, so I hope someone who has some experience could help.

Thanks!

donslade
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I would like to second that request!

Also how about moving the clock and notifications to the bottom like it was on JB?

craigacgomez
Old
Thanks Meter 2455

DONATE TO ME
Getting this to work as an Xposed module has complications. It should be easy enough to achieve on stock-ish ROMs, but ROMs which have nav bar customisations is harder to achieve considering that there are quite a few ways different ROM approach nav bar customisations.

CRAiG GoMEZ

Donate to me

Google LGE Nexus 5 [D820] | SlimKat (Android 4.4.2) - SlimRoms
Google Samsung Nexus 10 [GT-P8110HAEXAR] ThunderKat (Android 4.4.2) - craigacgomez

arrtoodeetoo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Thankfully there's Thunderkat, which I'm currently running. But it would be nice fore there to be something out there for the masses who choose a different ROM that it might be compatible with.