FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

New noob friendly Android-x86 Tutorial

31st January 2014, 08:43 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Hi everyone, thought i'd try my best to give back to the community, i saw a basic video tutorial of android-x86 and thought i could help out quality wise, so i made a new video with full detailed instructions for new users. Feel free to use it, not use it, flame it, or post it! so, here you guys go! (if it wont embed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjUrIxcThV8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjUrIxcThV8">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjUrIxcThV8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Last edited by gh0stpirate; 31st January 2014 at 12:41 PM. Reason: url tag error. (gotta wait 5mins for editing?!)
 
 
31st January 2014, 06:12 PM |#2  
CodeMonkeyAlx's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pottstown
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
This is cool... I think I'll try to install this soon... Oh god... Imagine it paired up with Leap Motion!
31st January 2014, 06:57 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeMonkeyAlx

This is cool... I think I'll try to install this soon... Oh god... Imagine it paired up with Leap Motion!

thank you! im sorry i couldnt embed the youtube video, maybe a kind mod could help with that?... glad you enjoyed!
1st February 2014, 05:07 AM |#4  
CodeMonkeyAlx's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pottstown
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0stpirate

thank you! im sorry i couldnt embed the youtube video, maybe a kind mod could help with that?... glad you enjoyed!

I loved it! - Also thanks for letting me in on my 10th post thus allowing me to get into the proper developer forums.
1st February 2014, 08:08 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeMonkeyAlx

I loved it! - Also thanks for letting me in on my 10th post thus allowing me to get into the proper developer forums.

Not a problem, check your pm's CodeMonkey, im not sure if your getting me responses.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes