Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,027 Members 49,117 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Titanium Backup problem

Tip us?

kazanski
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Titanium Backup problem

I am on Probam 4.4.2 rom. I just flashed the latest version 1.2.7. A fresh install, full wipe/clean, cleared dalvik.
Flashed devil kernel 2.3.2.

I had taken a titanium backup of all my necessary apps earlier. Once i did this installation, I was not able to see any of my backups in Titanium Backup.
Checked manually under emulated-> legacy -> Titanium Backup folder, the backup files are still present there. I tried to import the backup manually but that gave me an error message saying "Failed to import Backup".

I have done many clean installs earlier, but never faced this issue. This is the first time something like this has happened.

I'm hoping to get a solution.
The Following User Says Thank You to kazanski For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

testrider
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanski View Post
I am on Probam 4.4.2 rom. I just flashed the latest version 1.2.7. A fresh install, full wipe/clean, cleared dalvik.
Flashed devil kernel 2.3.2.

I had taken a titanium backup of all my necessary apps earlier. Once i did this installation, I was not able to see any of my backups in Titanium Backup.
Checked manually under emulated-> legacy -> Titanium Backup folder, the backup files are still present there. I tried to import the backup manually but that gave me an error message saying "Failed to import Backup".

I have done many clean installs earlier, but never faced this issue. This is the first time something like this has happened.

I'm hoping to get a solution.
I believe you don't need to 'import backup'. You just need to go to 'preferences->backup folder' and select the proper folder and that's it. Then you should see all your backup showing up.
The Following User Says Thank You to testrider For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]