[Q] Sending G2 To Lg, What To Expect?

21st January 2014, 10:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Ive been having problems with the screen and the knock on no longer works, ive tried everything but no luck fixing it so im sending it in. Should I expect a replacement or mine to be fixed? And what is the typical wait time?
22nd January 2014, 05:08 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 58

416 posts
I'm sending my phone to LG as well (different issue), but all I know is they said it takes 5-7 business days to get your phone back. Out of curiosity, what city are you sending your phone to?

Update: Phone has been shipped to LG, lets see where this goes. Will post back once I get it back.

Update 1/29: LG has shipped the phone back to me and said they repaired the following. Will post another update after I get the unit back and am able to test it.
Quote:

The unit was repaired, main issue GPS issue, GPS assembly fixed. Repair on Antenna contact.

Last edited by MoNsTeReNeRgY22; 30th January 2014 at 01:40 AM.
1st February 2014, 10:55 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 58

416 posts
So I got my phone back and its actually performing worse then when I sent it in.

Before I sent it in, I would at least get an instant GPS lock and would loose signal eventually.

Now I wont even get a GPS lock. Drove around for about an hour, highway and city, never got a lock once. Tried reboot, factory reset, GPS apps everything!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread