FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Stock kernel anybody?

148 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By alphaandomega, Senior Member on 1st February 2014, 06:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey, guys! I've just spent about 8 hours trying to research a way to extract the stock kernel in .IMG format from an ftf file. I thought it would be extremely easy to find this information, but here I am, with my eyes hurting and I'm still no closer to finding the answer.

Would anyone be kind enough to send me a link to the unmodified unmodified 290 stock kernel (img or zip)? I thought I could do it myself without bothering anybody here, but I've found all sorts of information, just not the one I'm looking for.

Thank you in advance!

1st February 2014, 07:09 PM |#2  
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,640

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaandomega

Hey, guys! I've just spent about 8 hours trying to research a way to extract the stock kernel in .IMG format from an ftf file. I thought it would be extremely easy to find this information, but here I am, with my eyes hurting and I'm still no closer to finding the answer.

Would anyone be kind enough to send me a link to the unmodified unmodified 290 stock kernel (img or zip)? I thought I could do it myself without bothering anybody here, but I've found all sorts of information, just not the one I'm looking for.

Thank you in advance!

You'll have to thank @hamdogg for this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2630877
The Following User Says Thank You to blueether For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift blueether Ad-Free
1st February 2014, 08:22 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueether

You'll have to thank @hamdogg for this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2630877

Thank you, this should be quite helpful too! But this is a 136. Any idea where to get a 290 by any chance?
1st February 2014, 08:40 PM |#4  
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,640

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaandomega

Thank you, this should be quite helpful too! But this is a 136. Any idea where to get a 290 by any chance?

Sorry, should read better

Um I think the boot.img in [NUT]'s .290 is stock? well it will load on a locked BL
1st February 2014, 11:08 PM |#5  
Flag deutschland
Thanks Meter: 242

Donate to Me
More
Use flashtool and flash just the kernel from the ftf
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)